101.7 Contest Rules:
1. Congrats! You won something! You knew what it was when you entered, so if it’s something you didn’t want… don’t whine.
2. There's a real good chance we’re gonna announce your name on the air and probably self congratulate ourselves using your name on social media. If you ain’t cool with that, don't enter. ‘Nuff said.
3. In the event any contests require a response from you within an allotted time in order to claim your prize, the official timer is located in the 101.7 studio.
4. Money. If you happen to win a prize from us that is actual money (cash, check, money order or the like) you (or anyone else in your household) are ineligible to win another cash prize from any Combined Communications entity for 60 calendar days. Everyone deserves the chance to be as lucky as you.
5. Taxes. This ain't the place to debate your views on the subject. That said, it's your responsibility to claim any and all winnings on your tax retuns and you're on the hook to pay for any taxes on any and all of your winnings. Sorry. It’s the law.
4. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you.
5. While we ask or require nothing in return, we’re guessing that like 99.9% of the population, you’re on social media. Would it really kill you to let your network know you won something from us? Just sayin’... Karma!
6. This is pretty boring stuff and we’re stoked you made it this far. To reward you for your tenacity and literacy, drop us a line, and we’ll also throw in a t-shirt and sticker. That’s how we roll.